- Order number: SW10015
Localino Suite (available for free in all Localino Kits).
The Localino Suite incorporates a "Backend" and "Frontend". The Backend processes all anchor measurement data and calculates the locations for each tag which are broadcasted into the network, written into a database etc. The Backend operates on Windows / Linux PCs and ARM processors. It is a executable application that can run in the background.
The backend has to be configured according to the documentation using the Frontend, which can also be done remotely from another PC that has network access to the backend application.
- Realtime position processing
- Realtime data stream into network (which allows any application to use the positioning network data stream, e.g. Android, PC applications, etc)
- Data saving including SQL, CSV
- Many interfaces, MQTT, UDP, TCP, REST, WebSocket
- Auto detection of anchors
- Auto calibration of anchor position
- Processes positions of up to thousands of tags
- Supports TWR (license included)
- Supports TDoA, PDoA (additional licenses required)
- Standalone software (no need of any cloud)
- The standard software license that comes with any Localino Kit locates Tags with TWR
- additional software addons like "Localino 20/20"
- additional licenses to run TDoA, PDoA systems