Localino Suite (available with "2 Tag License" in Localino v3.0 Kits).
The Localino Suite incorporates a "Backend" and "Frontend". The Backend processes all anchor measurement data and calculates the locations for each tag which are broadcasted into the network, written into a database etc. The Backend operates on Windows / Linux PCs and ARM processors. It is a executable application that can run in the background.
The backend has to be configured according to the documentation by using the Frontend, which can also be done remotely from another PC that has network access to the backend application.
- Realtime position processing
- Realtime data stream into network (which allows any application to use the positioning network data stream, e.g. Android, PC applications, etc)
- Data saving including SQL, CSV
- Auto detection of anchors
- Auto calibration of anchor position
- Processes up to hundreds of tags with additional licenses
- The standard software license can locate 2 Tags
- additional licenses to locate more Tags
- additional Software addons like "Localino 20/20"